1. Transaction amount
Payments are mainly accepted in the currency of the country from whose territory the purchase is made, if it is possible to process it by the payment service. In case of a mismatch between the currency and the country of the bank that issued the card, the currencies will be converted at the rate of the bank that issued the card at the time of payment.
3. Cancellation and return policy
To cancel a DriverHub Pro subscription, it is necessary to enter license key in the appropriate field and click on the "Cancel Subscription" button on the subscription cancellation page.
To return a payment, it is necessary to write a request on the "Contacts" page, be sure to indicate the following data:
- e-mail address to which the license key was registered when purchasing it;
- amount and date of purchase;
- reason for the return.
For all questions related to the purchase, renewal, return and cancellation of a subscriptionfeel free to use contact form or e-mail: email@example.com
5. Subscription period
The subscription period depends on the tariff and is directly indicated in calendar days:
- in the block next to the "Buy DriverHub Pro" button on the DriverHub Pro purchase page;
- in the modal window that appears after clicking the "Buy DriverHub Pro" button on the purchase page.